RRTDate posted Jan. 27, 2020 Job ID 15382 Leesburg, Florida, United States Facility/Department Leesburg Regional Medical Center/Respiratory Services Shift Per Diem, 12 hr night shift, 0.00 Schedule Per Diem Apply Apply Later
Position Title: RRT
Essential Functions: The Respiratory Therapist acts under the direction of the Director/Manager, utilizing Respiratory therapy processes based on American Association of Respiratory Care Guidelines, Statement of Ethics and Professional Conduct: facilitating patient care with the healthcare team, making respiratory assessment, implementing, delivering and evaluating the patient’s respiratory therapy needs.
Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED (required) with some college, business, technical training, or Associates of Science Degree (preferred); (Registered Respiratory Therapist/RRT)
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Florida Registered Respiratory Therapist
- BLS. ACLS, PALS
Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training/Experience Required:
- As applicable RCP staff assigned to maternal-child services will be required to have NRP and PALS certification
- Therapist hired without NRP or PALS will have 90 days to obtain their NRP and PALS certification
Who We Are:
Central Florida Health (CFH) is a locally owned and governed not-for-profit healthcare system and the largest, most comprehensive provider of healthcare services in the region. CFH provides services to Lake, Sumter, and Marion counties through inpatient acute hospital services at The Villages® Regional Hospital (TVRH) and Leesburg Regional Medical Center (LRMC), inpatient rehabilitation services at TVRH Rehabilitation Hospital, geriatric-psychiatry services at the LRMC Senior Behavioral Health Center and diagnostic laboratory services at several locations. As a premier healthcare provider, CFH takes pride in providing progressive, innovative technology, along with building strong relationships with patients, families, physicians and residents of the communities we serve. To learn more, visit www.CentralFloridaHealth.org.
LinkedIn Job Matching
Use your LinkedIn profile to find a match in our jobs. Match now »Start Matching >